- 750g lean beef mince
- 1 large brown onion, grated (or
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- 1 zucchini, grated, excess moisture removed
- 250g button mushroom, grated
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire (or BBQ sauce)
- Black pepper to taste
- Olive oil Spray
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well with your hands
- Shape into 12 flat patties
- Heat a griddle plate, BBQ or non stick frying pan over high heat
- Use a small amount of olive oil spray if required
- Cook on each side for 4-5 minutes, serve with your favourite salad ingredients.
Handy tip: patties can be prepared and frozen uncooked between sheets of grease proof paper ready for later use.