- 1 large avocado, halved, peeled and stone removed
- 1 ripe small tomato, finely diced ½ small red onion, finely diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 small red chilled, deseeded and finely chopped
- 30mL fresh lime juice
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Place the avocado flesh in a medium bowl and use a fork (or a potato masher is quick too) to mash until almost smooth
- Add the onion, tomato, garlic, chilli and lime juice, use a spoon to mix well
- Taste and season with pepper if necessary
- Serve with toasted pitta bread and vegetable sticks.
Many people enjoy coriander in their Guacamole, but not all. Make this a topping option so people can opt for it on or off.