- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 cups luke warm water
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 kilo plain flour plus extra for dusting
- Preheat oven to 50°C
- Pour water into a small bowl. Add salt, stir to dissolve, add oil Place flour into a large bowl, pour in the salt, water and oil, mix together
- Sprinkle some flour onto a clean bench and tip dough onto bench, knead for 8 minutes
- Divide dough into 32 equal portions, about the size of a walnut
- Flatten each piece of dough with your hand, then roll out thinly with a rolling pin, about 10cm diameter
- Heat a large fry pan over medium heat Place a few discs of dough at a time into pan, dry cook for 2 minutes each side
- Transfer to a baking tray and cover with foil until ready to serve Serve with koftas, Greek yogurt and tabbouleh salad.
Top tip: to make a quick yoghurt dressing, combine the juice of one lemon with 2 cups of Greek yoghurt. Breads can be served with the dressing, onion, coriander, koftas (veg or chicken) and greens.