- 2 firm medium sized tomatoes
- 1 small Lebanese cucumber
- 1 red onion
- 1 shallot
- 1 large jalapeno chilli minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Finely dice the vegetables (cucumber and tomatoes should be deseeded to reduce moisture)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl
- Taste and season with pepper if necessary.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to ensure the flavours develop.
- Place salsa in a plastic cup with vegetable sticks and toasted pita bread
- Top a roasted jacket potato with salsa, grated reduced fat cheese and a dollop of reduced fat Greek yoghurt
- Toast pita bread, cut into wedges, top with salsa and grated reduced fat cheese. Grill until warm and cheese has melted, finish with a dollop of reduced fat Greek yoghurt