This free training is the ultimate guide for club officials and stakeholders who support community venues (e.g. sporting clubs) to offer healthier food and drinks. It provides an overview of what Fuel to Go & Play® can help you achieve at your venue.
It is recommended for:
- Club development officers
- Club Presidents and other committee members
- Recipients of Healthway’s Healthy Sport Program (note: Green Canteen recipients should complete Canteen and food service staff training)
The interactive training covers a range of topics such as:
- Fuel to Go & Play® overview
- Food foundations
- Traffic lights on the menu
- Making your changes last
- The final whistle.
The training is module-based, meaning you can complete the training at your own pace. You can log in and out and your progress will be automatically saved. The course will take approximately 45-60 minutes and you will receive a certificate upon completion.
The training is free.Register Now