This free training is designed to up-skill health professionals who support venues to offer healthier food and drinks.
It is recommended for:
- Health promotion officers
- Community dietitians and nutritionists
- Community development officers
- Environmental health officers
- Local government staff.
The interactive training covers a range of topics such as:
- Fuel to Go & Play® overview
- Food foundations
- Plan a winning menu and celebrate success
- Traffic lights on the menu
- Bump the junk
- Healthy food healthy profit
- Safe food
- Making your changes last
- The final whistle.
The training is module-based, meaning you can complete the training at your own pace. You can log in and out and your progress will be automatically saved. The course will take approximately 90 minutes and you will receive a certificate upon completion.
The training is free.Register Now
Stay updated with our Health Professionals Newsletter
Subscribe today and be kept up-to-date with all the latest Fuel to Go & Play® news.