- ½ cup canola oil
- 1 cup flavoured yoghurt (e.g. blueberry)
- 2 tb honey
- 2 eggs
- Grated rind and juice of 1 large lemon
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 cups self raising flour
- ½ cup wholemeal flour
- Preheat oven to 180°c and grease or line the muffin pans
- Whisk the canola oil, yoghurt, honey and eggs until smooth
- Mix in the blueberries, lemon juice and rind
- Carefully fold in the flour, noting the batter is very thick
- Place in muffin pans and bake for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through and golden.
Top Tips: Other berries such as raspberries, blackberries or strawberries can be used to mix up the flavour! You can also experiment with different flavours of yoghurt.