- 3 cups (approx 900g) slightly cooled mashed potato
- 1 egg, lightly beaten 1
- 1 cup reduced fat cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- Preheat oven to 200°C, line a 12 cup muffin tray with paper cases
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, mix well
- Spoon mixture into paper cases
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes, or until the tops are golden and crisp
- Best served warm.
Handy hint: If you wish to serve these muffins without the paper case, leave for 30 minutes or so and they will slide cleanly out.