- 185g can tuna in springwater, drained
- 125g corn kernels, drained
- 3 tablespoons reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- 2 medium spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 medium eggs, lightly whisked
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C 2.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and gently combine
- Lightly grease a muffin tray with cooking spray
- Spoon mixture into tray (should make 9 pieces)
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Top tip: use olive oil spray to grease pan for an even and light coat. Opt for a cheddar cheese with a low salt content.