- 1 tablespoon polyunsaturated oil 1 leek, very finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons salt reduced vegetable stock powder
- 1kg frozen spinach
- 600g reduced fat cheese, grated (30g or ¼ cup serve)
- 20 x 10″ tortillas
- 1kg cooked diced chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoon salt reduced vegetable stock powder
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1kg mushrooms, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon polyunsaturated vegetable oil
- Add oil, leek and garlic to pan, sauté for two minutes or until leek is soft
- Add the stock and spinach, cook on medium heat stirring until the spinach is heated through.
- Sauté chicken on high in a pan until nicely browned
- Sprinkle stock through and turn off heat
- Add lemon juice and mix thoroughly.
- Add oil and mushrooms to pan, sauté until cooked
- Remove from heat and drain.
- Spread ? cup of the spinach mixture on one half of the tortilla
- Spread ½ cup of the chicken or mushroom mix over the spinach
- Top with ¼ cup (30g) of reduced fat cheese
- Fold tortilla flap over to form a half circle
- Toast on a flat grill/toaster machine until lightly browned
- Cut in half and place in a plastic rectangular container to serve, lid optional. place in a plastic rectangular container to serve, lid optional.