- 1kg lean chicken mince
- 1 large red onion, grated
- 2 carrots, peeled, grated
- 1 cup reduced fat tasty cheese, grated
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons dried mixed herbs Small amount of oil or cooking spray
- Combine all ingredients, except oil, in a bowl
- Roll mixture into even balls or patties
- Cook in fry pan over medium heat until golden brown and cooked through.
- Roll into slightly larger balls and use in chicken burgers
- Roll into smaller balls and add to pasta sauce
- Serve on a bed of sweet potato mash for a complete meal.