Serves: 48 mini muffins
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 2 cups self-raising flour, sifted
- ½ cup wholemeal self raising flour, sifted
- ¾ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 cup reduced fat vanilla or other flavoured yoghurt
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 190ºC
- Lightly spray muffin trays (or use paper cases)
- combine flours in bowl. Make a well in the centre. mix egg and honey in a separate bowl. add to dry mixture along with lemon rind, lemon juice, yoghurt and oil. Using a wooden spoon stir until just combined
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden, stand on wire rack to cool.
Top Tip: add 4 tablespoons of poppy seeds to the mixture for a twist.