- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- 1 cup carrot, peeled, finely grated
- 1 cup coriander leaves, firmly packed
- 1 cup Italian parsley leaves, firmly packed
- 1 large lemon, zested and juiced 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a food processor, combine seeds, carrot, coriander, parsley, lemon zest and juice, garlic and cumin. Process to a rough paste
- Add oil and ? cup of water, process until smooth.
- Transfer to a sterilised jar, refrigerate until ready to use.
How to use Pesto:
Stir through pasta top a jacket potato add a spread to any burger toss through salad leaves.